Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When looking for a new dental office, you probably have many questions. We listed some of the most common ones we hear at our Vallejo dental office. Please feel free to read through them. If you do not see your specific question listed here or if you'd like more information, please give us a call and one of our helpful and knowledgeable team members will answer all of your questions. You can also reach us through our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- How often do I need a check up?
- What if I haven't been to the dentist in awhile?
- Do I really need x-rays?
- What is gum disease?
- I’ve already used all of my insurance benefits this year; do I really need that treatment?
- What if I have a dental emergency?
- Why are my teeth yellow and what can I do?
- What can I expect on my first visit?
- Can you just fix my tooth?
- I have a toothache, what should I do?
- At what age should I bring my child to the dentist?
- Is fluoride dangerous? Does it really help my teeth?
- Why fix baby teeth? Aren’t they going to fall out anyway?
- I’m scared and want to be sedated, can you help me?
- How do you clean your instruments?