If you have missing teeth and are considering tooth replacement in Vallejo, CA, you are probably wondering what options are available.
At the office of Morgan Nordstrom, DDS and William C. Vizzolini, DDS, we offer a few options to restore your smile.
Dental implants and dental bridges are the two most popular options.
Let’s look at how these two choices differ and how they are similar.
- Dental implants are the best tooth replacement option available today because they are similar to natural teeth.
- They look natural and they provide a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- The dental implant process begins with titanium post placement. This post fuses with your jawbone over several months and becomes the foundation for a restoration tooth.
- Alternatively, a few dental implants are strong enough to support an entire arch of restoration teeth!
- Dental implants are so similar to natural teeth that they require no special upkeep. You simply brush and floss as usual and visit our dental office regularly for exams and teeth cleanings.
- Dental bridges rely on strong adjacent teeth for support. The adjacent teeth support a bridge of restorations that fill in gaps where teeth are missing.
- A dental bridge is not invasive like a dental implant procedure and may be less expensive. However, dental bridges do not have the same longevity or strength compared with a dental implant.
How Dental Implants and Dental Bridges Are Similar
- Dental implants and dental bridges restore your smile. They give you the confidence to laugh out loud and enjoy yourself again.
- Both represent great alternatives to tooth loss.
Schedule an Evaluation Today
We recommend dental implants in Vallejo, CA because they are a healthy, long-lasting solution for missing teeth. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office. We will arrange a consultation with one of our skilled dentists so they can determine if you're a good candidate for dental implants and explain how the process works.